Crock Pot Chocolate Walnut Bread Pudding– -Warm chocolate bread pudding filled with crunchy walnuts. This dessert is great for the chilly weather and goes great with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Cinnamon Bread
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Chopped walnuts
Cinnamon Bread: If desired, you can use plain variety or use a cinnamon raisin bread for a switch up. Stick with a thicker sliced bread and if it’s a little stale, that’s ok.
📌 Pin it for Later!
How to Make:
- First, in a saucepan, heat milk. Then, add in chocolate chips, sugar and cocoa powder. Continue cooking until the chocolate is fully melted and it’s smooth. Let that cool for about 10 minutes.
- Next, in a bowl, beat eggs. Then, add in cooled chocolate.
- Stir in bread cubes and walnuts.
- Grease your crock pot or line with parchment paper/crock pot liners. Spread the bread cube mixture into the prepared crock pot.
- Cover and cook. Once done, turn off the pot, remove the lid and let it cool for approx 30 minutes before serving.
Note: Cooking time may vary, depending on your crock pot. Your bread pudding is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Storage: Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. Eat within 2-3 days. I don’t recommend freezing this.
MORE CHOCOLATE TO EXPLORE:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake for Two
- Air Fryer Chocolate Stuffed Doughnuts
- Air Fryer Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 5 cups cinnamon bread, cubed
- 3 cups whole milk
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a saucepan, over low heat, warm milk. Add in chocolate chips, sugar, and cocoa powder. Continue cooking until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add in cooled chocolate mixture. Stir in walnuts and bread cubes.
- Grease crock pot or line with liners/parchment paper.
- Spread mixture into prepared slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove lid and let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 760Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 567mgCarbohydrates: 111gFiber: 7gSugar: 65gProtein: 16g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate