Microwave Brownies- -Satisfy your brownie craving in no time at all! Make a batch of brownies from scratch and be able to enjoy them within 15 minutes. All you need is a microwave safe dish and a short list of basic ingredients.
More for Chocolate Lovers:
- Chocolate chips
- Flour + Salt + Baking powder
No Cocoa Powder? Nope. Your chocolate will be coming from melting the chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chips: Semi sweet or unsweetened work best. The kind depends on how sweet you like your brownies and honestly, what you have on hand. If all you have is semi sweet in your kitchen, feel free to use them, but, you may want to cut back on the sugar just a smidgen.
If you prefer to use baking chocolate squares, these can also be used.
- Baking Dish: This batter will fill an 8 x 8 baking dish. I used a glass Pyrex for ours. See the recipe card for a link to the exact dish. Don’t forget to grease it before spreading the batter into it.
- No need to pull out your big mixer for these brownies. A good size mixing bowl and spoon will do the trick.
- Don’t over mix your batter. You can simply mix it until there are no dry spots left and everything is combined.
- When melting the butter and chocolate in the microwave, do this in 30 second intervals. This will help prevent burning.
Cooking Time: The final cooking time may vary, depending on your microwave. Cook the brownies for 5 minutes and if needed, cook just a few additional seconds at a time. When they are done, the sides will be set. The top may seem wet, but, will firm up as the brownies cool.
More Ways to Enjoy Brownies:
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Instant Pot Brownies
- Brownie Mix Waffles
- Irish Cream Brownie Bites
- Brownie Batter Pancakes
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt butter and chocolate chips until smooth. Do in 30 second intervals, to prevent burning. Set aside.
- in a mixing bowl, mix eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add in melted chocolate/butter mixture. Stir to combine. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder, Mix until fully combined and no dry spots are left in the batter. Don't over mix.
- Spread batter into prepared baking pan. Microwave 5 minutes.
- Let brownies cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- The final cooking time may vary, depending on your microwave. Cook the brownies for 5 minutes and if needed, cook just a few additional seconds at a time. When they are done, the sides will be set. The top may seem wet, but, will firm up as the brownies cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate