Crock Pot Chocolate Fondue – -Creamy, dreamy and only needs 3 ingredients! Dunk your favorite fruit, cookies, pound cake or salty snacks for a fun dessert. Your crock pot makes it quick and keeps it warm for however long you wish to be dunking.
Love a Sweet Dip? Try these:
Just Three Ingredients:
- Chocolate chips
- Whipping cream
Chocolate Chips: I prefer to use dark chocolate chips for my desserts. However, you can use milk chocolate or semi sweet for this. You can also use a combination of them. Make sure they add up to 2 1/4 cups.
You will want to dunk something in your fondue. Here are a few ideas:
- Pound cake
- Fresh fruit
- Graham crackers
- Large marshmallows
A few notes:
- I like using the crock pot for this. It doesn’t take long and it will keep the fondue warm for serving. However, if you don’t want to use the crock pot, you can use another method.
- Stovetop Method: In a saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate chips with cream and salt. Continue until it’s fully melted and smooth.
- Can I use the microwave instead? Yes. However, you will have to melt the mixture in 30 second intervals. This will help prevent burning.
- Storage: Store your leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. When you are ready to enjoy it again, simply heat it up in the crock pot, stove top or microwave. If necessary, add a little milk or cream to the chocolate when reheating. It will thin it out and make for easier stirring.
For the Chocolate Lovers:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake for Two
- Air Fryer Chocolate Stuffed Doughnuts
- Air Fryer Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Crock Pot Chocolate Chip Zucchini Banana Bread
- 2 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- dash of salt
- Add chocolate chips, whipping cream and salt into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes until melted.
- When ready, turn your crock pot to warm and serve with slices of fruit, cookies, pound cake or salty snack.
- Keep leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 546Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 32gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate