Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies! Chewy blondies packed with peanut butter and chocolate..all baked up in your crock pot.
Today, we have blondies that are filled with one of my favorite combinations: chocolate and peanut butter. Baked in my favorite kitchen appliance: my crock pot.
Many years ago, when I first received my crock pot, it sat in my pantry in the box for about a year before I used it. I had zero clue what to do with it. After finally using it for a simple chicken recipe, I was in love!
It now is used constantly and makes life just a bit easier.
These are a very basic, but, seriously delicious blondies. Creamy peanut butter and it is loaded with lots of mini chocolate chips. You probably have the all in the ingredients in your pantry right now, so, get to making these: pronto!
- Flour + Baking Powder
- Brown sugar
- Peanut Butter
- Mini chocolate chips
* A Note about Peanut Butter: Regular peanut butter works best for this recipe. While I love eating natural peanut butter, it’s a bit too oily for these. If you only have natural peanut butter on hand, you can add a bit of flour ( about 1/4 cup) to the batter to absorb the extra oil.
How to Make:
- First, line your crock pot with liners or parchment paper.
- Next, make your batter and spread into the bottom of your crock pot. Top with some chocolate chips.
- Cover the crock pot, but, leave it propped open a bit with a wooden spoon. This will release a bit of steam while cooking.
- Continue cooking until toothpick inserted comes out clean and the sides are brown.
- Let the blondies cool for about 15-30 minutes before serving and keep any leftovers in a covered container.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 5 TBSP butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Line crock pot with parchment paper or crock pot liners.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add in flour and baking powder. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into crock pot. Sprinkle top with remaining mini chocolate chips. Cover and cook on high for 90 mins to 2 hours. Prop lid open slightly while cooking to release steam.
- Bars are done when sides are brown and knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 167mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 9g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate