Air Fryer Chicken Breasts- Cooking chicken breasts in the air fryer is quick and simple! They are tender, juicy and can be easily be dressed up or down to match your taste.
I’m not sure what we eat more of in my house. Chicken or Pasta? It’s a close race. Chicken is not only usually on sale in some form, but, it will be eaten the most of my kids and it can be used in about a million different ways.
Those are three very important points for me when it comes to making dinner. How about you? How much chicken do you and your family eat?
Air frying the chicken is a great option when you need cooked chicken for a particular casserole or salad. But, you can season it up or down for a simple and quick dinner.
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Dry onion powder
- Dry garlic powder
Chicken Breasts: If desired, you can use boneless chicken thighs.
Dried Spices: I keep things simple and use garlic and onion powder. However, the possibilities are endless when it comes to seasoning your chicken.
A few seasoning ideas:
- Lemon Pepper
- Montreal Chicken
- Salt Free Seasoning
- Dry Taco Seasoning
- Smoky Chipotle
- Mediterranean Spice Blend
How to Make:
- First, pat dry chicken breasts. Brush them olive oil. Then, sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried spices.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with non stick cooking spray.
- Place prepared chicken breast in basket and cook for 7 minutes. Remove the basket and flip over your chicken. Cook and additional 7 minutes.
- After removing cooked chicken from basket, let it sit for 15 minutes before serving/cutting. This helps seal in all the juices.
A few notes:
- Cooking time may vary. This depends on your brand of air fryer and size/thickness of the chicken breast. For your first batch, cook just 1 to test time.
- When cooking, don’t overcrowd your air fryer basket. Be sure to work in batches.
- The internal temperature of your pork should be at least 165 degrees when done.
Side it up with Your Favorite Potato:
- 4 medium size, boneless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
- Spray inside of air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray.
- Pat dry chicken breasts and lightly brush with olive oil. Season with desired amount of garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place prepared chicken breast in basket. Cook at 370 degrees for 7 minutes. Remove basket and flip chicken over. Cook an additional 7 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing/serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 235mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 37g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate