Crock Pot Mixed Berry Cobbler- An easy and fruity cobbler cooked in your crock pot. You only need a few simple ingredients for this delicious dessert and it tastes even better served with cold vanilla ice cream!
Berry season is in full swing in my area and I am taking full advantage of it. Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries have been priced just right these past few weeks and it’s the perfect time to make a cobbler.
Cobbler → A dessert that consists of a fruit bottom and is covered with batter before baking. The batter could be cake or biscuits.
- Dry cake mix
- Mixed berries
Cake Mix: Vanilla, yellow, butter or the white cake variety all go well with this cobbler. Any of them will work, plus, any brand. Just be sure to stick with a standard size box of cake mix ( anywhere from 15-18 oz). You will not need to worry about the ingredients listed on the box! You will only use the dry mix.
Tip: You can also make your dry cake mix homemade.
Mixed Berries: I stuck with the combo of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. However, you can use any combination you wish. You will need 3 cups total.
Can Frozen Berries be Used? Yes. Just increase your cooking time a smidgen.
How to Make Mixed Berry Cobbler in Your Crock Pot:
- First, spray your pot with non stick cooking spray or you can line with crock pot liners.
- Then, spread the berries evenly into the bottom of your pot. Sprinkle them with cornstarch and mix lightly.
- Next, evenly top the berries with the dry cake mix. Place butter pieces randomly on top of the dry cake mix.
- Cover and cook.
Note: Cooking time may vary, depending on your crock pot/slow cooker. Start by checking the cobbler after 2 hours and continue cooking until it’s set and the sides are lightly brown.
Serve it warm with vanilla ice cream..it’s pretty amazing!
Your Crock Pot Isn’t Just for Making Dinner:
- Crock Pot Granola
- Crock Pot Dulce de Leche
- Crock Pot Wheat Bread
- Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Crock Pot Blueberry Snack Cake
- 3 cups mixed berries
- 1- 15-18 oz box, vanilla or yellow dry cake mix
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) butter, cut into pieces
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray or line with crock pot liners.
- Spread frozen fruit evenly into the bottom of the post. Sprinkle fruit with cornstarch and lightly mix.
- Spread dry cake mix on top of fruit. Then, place pieces of butter on top of the mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until cake is set.
- Let cake cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2423Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 451mgCarbohydrates: 145gFiber: 2gSugar: 122gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate