Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce- Dinner in one pot! Hearty meat sauce with spaghetti noodles are cooked right up in your instant pot. Serve it with a side of garlic bread and salad.
This recipe was one of the first recipes I made in my Instant Pot. Like the chicken in the crock pot, once I figured it all out, I was hooked.
This is a great recipe if you are just getting your feet wet with the instant pot. It’s easy and is ready in no time!
- Ground turkey
- Dried minced onion
- Minced garlic
- Spaghetti sauce
- Spaghetti noodles
Ground Turkey: Ground beef or chicken can be used as an alternative
Minced onion: Feel free to use a fresh onion in place of the dried version. Chop into the desired size pieces and cook with the ground turkey.
Spaghetti Sauce: Making it homemade is easy! Give it a try.
Spaghetti Noodles: They will need to be dry and broken into pieces. Regular or whole wheat pasta will both work.
How to Make:
- First, brown your meat, using the saute function. Cook until it is no longer red, breaking it up as it cooks.
- Next, place the broken spaghetti noodles on top.
- Cover it all with the water and spaghetti sauce. Be sure it’s all covered, without stirring.
- Cover, cook on high pressure and do a quick release.
- If you like, top if with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
Please Note: this recipe/photos have also been shared on my other site, Table for Seven
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 TBSP minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce , jarred or homemade
- 8 oz dry spaghetti noodles, broken into pieces
- 2 1/4 cups water
- Press the Saute button and add turkey into pot.
- Add in ground turkey and cook meat for 3-5 minutes, breaking it up, as you cook. The last one to two minutes of cooking, stir garlic, minced onion salt/pepper into the meat.
- Add in broken noodles on top of ground turkey.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and water on top of it all. Be sure your liquid covers everything, without stirring.
- Cover and cook on high pressure for 9 minutes Do a quick release and remove lid.
- If desired, top pasta with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
- adapted from skinnytaste
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 258mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate