Air Fryer Oreos- A fun way to enjoy your Oreo cookies! These cookies are wrapped in premade crescent dough and air fried for just a few minutes. Top them off with a dusting of powdered sugar for a delicious treat.
Sadly, I have never tried a deep fried Oreo. Have you? Are they has delicious as everyone says they are? I believe they are mostly found at county fairs and carnivals, but, can be made right at home.
Oreos are a big weakness for me and deep frying them seem to take them to a whole new level. I don’t think my waistline really needed me to do that.
Instead, I decided to try air frying them. After seeing recipes all over the web, I jumped right in. These are really good and really easy. Be warned…you may not want to eat just one of them!
- Refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Oreo cookies ( or brand equivalent)
- Powdered sugar
How to Make Air Fryer Oreos:
- First, unroll your crescent roll dough. Separate it into the 8 separate triangles.
- Place a cookie in the larger part of the triangle.
- Wrap the dough completely around the cookie. Be sure to seal any openings in the dough, to prevent it from opening up while cooking. ( see recipe card for photo) They are now ready to cook.
- With non stick cooking spray, grease your air fryer basket.
- Be sure to work in batches and cook for 5 minutes. Remove and let them cool for about 5 minutes, then, dust tops with powdered sugar.
- Eat…and make sure to share 😉
A final note: Cooking time may vary, depending on your air fryer. Play it safe and cook just one at first, to test time. They are done when the dough is brown.
More Desserts For Your Air Fryer:
Oreo Recipes from My Other Sites:
- Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
- No Bake Oreo Dessert
- Oreo Cookie Pudding Parfaits
- Peanut Butter Oreo Pie
- Easy Oreo Mousse
- 1- package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 Oreo cookies
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Unroll dough from package and lay each dough triangle flat. Place one Oreo cookie into the larger end of the crescent dough.
- Wrap the crescent dough around the entire cookie. Press edges to seal completely.
- Spray air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray. Working in batches, cook for 4-5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from air fryer and let cool for just 5 minutes. Dust tops with powdered sugar before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate