Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes – Dinner in one pot! Flavorful pork tenderloin with tender baby potatoes made right in your instant pot. You can have dinner on the table is less than an hour with this one!
- Pork tenderloin
- Small baby potatoes
- Minced garlic + onions + salt + pepper
- Chicken broth
- Onion powder
Pork: I used a one pound boneless pork tenderloin. I did have to cut it in half for the instant pot. You can use a larger/smaller size tenderloin, but, your cooking time may vary. To be sure your pork is fully cooked, make sure the internal temperature is at least 145 degrees before eating.
Potatoes: I love Little Potato Company’s creamer potatoes. They are just the right size and come in a super convenient package. However, go with your favorite! Just stick to a smaller size for accurate cooking time. If your potatoes are larger, you may need to increase your cooking time.
Dried Spices: I usually use dried minced garlic and onion. It just makes life easier for me. However, you can use fresh garlic and onion for this.
How to Make:
- First, salt and pepper your pork. If needed, cut it in half, so, it will fit nicely in the instant pot.
- Next, add a bit of oil to the pot and press the “saute” button. Heat the oil with minced onion and garlic. Then, add in the pork and saute it. You want to get the pork a bit brown on the outside. This should take about 5 minutes, on each side.
- Once that is done, turn off the saute function.
- Add the potatoes into the pot. In a separate bowl, whisk together the broth ingredients, then, pour on top of the pork and potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high pressure. Once done, do a quick release.
- That’s it! I know, it’s beyond simple and really flavorful. Side it up with your favorite veggie and call it dinner. 👍
More Dinner Ideas to Try:
- Crock Pot Hoisen Pork
- Crock Pot Cheeseburgers
- Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken and Pasta
- Instant Pot Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 lb package, small baby potatoes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced onion
- salt/pepper, to taste preference
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper pork tenderloin. If needed, cut in half to fit into your instant pot.
- Add about a tablespoon of olive oil to the instant pot. Press "saute" and add in minced garlic and minced onion. Saute for just a minute.
- Add in pork tenderloin and saute each side for about 5 minutes.
- Press cancel for the saute function. Add potatoes into instant pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, cornstarch, Pour over pork/potatoes.
- Cover with lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Do a quick release.
- The internal temperature of your pork should be at least 145 degrees when done.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 21g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate