Single Serving Cinnamon Coffee Cake- In less than 5 minutes, you can enjoy a soft, warm piece of cinnamon coffee cake. No sharing required!
If you really want cake, only have 5 minutes and most importantly, don’t want to share your cake, this recipe is just right for you!
- Flour + Salt
- Baking powder
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Brown Sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
Plain Greek yogurt: If you don’t have any on hand, feel free to replace with canola/vegetable/sunflower oil.
What size dish is needed? You can use a regular size mug, a ramekin or small bowl.
How to Make:
- Grease your desired dish/mug. Then, in a small bowl, mix together batter ingredients. Yes, if you are able, stir them right in your the dish/mug you will be cooking in.
- If you are using a separate bowl, spread batter into your prepared dish. Top with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Microwave it for just 45 seconds. ( time may vary, depending on your microwave wattage)
- Remove and let it cool for about 5 minutes. Then, drizzle top with glaze.
- Eat it and if desired, don’t share with anyone 😉
- FOR CAKE:
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 2 1/2 TBSP flour
- dash of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP milk
- FOR TOPPING:
- 1/2 TBSP brown sugar
- dash of ground cinnamon
- FOR GLAZE:
- 1 TBSP powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp milk
- Grease a mug, ramekin or small bowl.
- Mix together ingredients for cake until combined. Spread into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar and ground cinnamon Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle on top of warm coffee cake before eating.
- adapted from crazy for crust
- cooking time may vary, depending on your microwave wattage
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 294mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate