Air Fryer Pizza- Grab your favorite pizza dough and make your own personal pizza in your air fryer!
When it comes to pizza, it’s all a matter of personal preference. At least, that is how I feel about it. Some people like more sauce than cheese ( like me) and some people like more cheese than sauce ( like my husband).
Air Fryer Pizza is a great solution to this. 👍
What Ingredients are Needed? Your favorite pizza dough recipe and olive oil + pizza toppings of your choice.
Top Off Your Pizza:
- Pizza sauce
- Your favorite cheese
- Cooked Italian sausage
- Cooked chopped bacon
- Cooked chicken
- BBQ sauce
- Alfredo sauce
Go Cheese-less : My youngest goes this route. Classic pizza sauce with a ham, cooked chopped bacon and cooked crumbled Italian sausage. No cheese at all. He loves it.
A note about pizza dough: I used an easy pizza crust mix ( see recipe card) for ours. However, you can use a refrigerator pre-made dough or your favorite homemade recipe. Again, it’s a personal preference.
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza: (detailed instruction in recipe card)
- First, make your dough. Once it’s made, your will flatten your dough into a circle. The size will depend on the size of your air fryer basket.
- Spray your air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray. Then, brush both sides of the dough with olive oil and place in your air fryer basket.
- NO TOPPINGS YET! Cook for 3 minutes. Flip it. Then, cook for another 3 minutes.
- ADD YOUR TOPPINGS: Now, you can do this two ways. Take the crust out or leave it in the basket. This is another personal preference. If you take the crust out to top it, I would recommend placing it on a piece of foil that is a bit larger than the pizza. This way, it’s easier to get out of the air fryer. The foil will make it easier to handle.
- Once it’s topped, cook it again for 5 minutes.
Last Note: Cooking time may vary, depending on your air fryer and the thickness of your pizza. My pizza was approx 1/2 inch thick. If your pizza crust is thinner ( or thicker), you may have to adjust your cooking time.
- 1 package 6.5 oz dry pizza crust mix + ingredients called for on package
- pizza sauce
- cooked Italian sausage
- Prepared dough as instructed on package or recipe.
- Spray air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray.
- Roll out dough into a flat circle, matching the size of your air fryer basket.
- Brush both sides of your dough with olive oil, then, place into a prepared air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 3 minutes. Then, carefully remove crust with tongs and flip over. Cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove ( or not, see notes) crust from air fryer basket and add on desired toppings.
- Place back into air fryer basket and cook for another 5 minutes at 400 degrees or until fully cooked thoroughly.
- Cooking time may vary, depending on your air fryer and the thickness of your pizza. My pizza was approx 1/2 inch thick. If your pizza crust is thinner ( or thicker), you may have to adjust your cooking time.
- Your can add toppings two ways. Take the crust out or leave it in the basket. This is another personal preference. If you take the crust out to top it, I would recommend placing it on a piece of foil that is a bit larger than the pizza. This way, it’s easier to get in and out of the air fryer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 854Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 1730mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 33g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate