Air Fryer Breaded Ravioli – Crunchy ravioli made quickly in your air fryer. Serve it for dinner, as a side dish or lunch!
Once you have tried breaded ravioli, the regular boiled version will be a thing of the past! You can still pick your favorite brand and flavor, but, it will have an extra crunch that is just so very good.
- Bread crumbs
- Italian salad dressing
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried oregano
- Garlic powder
Ravioli: Fresh or frozen will work. If you do decide to go with frozen, they need to come to room temp before adding the breading. The breading will stick much better when they are softer.
Italian Salad Dressing: Any brand will work, but, stick with a oil based dressing, not, a cream. If you don’t want to use the dressing, you can use an egg as a replacement. Simply whisk it a bit before dipping.
A few more notes:
- Serve your breaded ravioli with a side of homemade pizza sauce.
- When adding your ravioli to the air fryer basket, work in batches. Don’t overcrowd it!
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. You can also freeze any leftovers. Keep them in a freezer safe container (with cover) or bag. When you are ready to eat, reheat them in your oven. You could reheat in the microwave, but, they may not keep their crunch.
- Cooking time may vary, depending on your air fryer. For your first batch, cook just 1 or 2 ravioli to test.
- 16 oz package ravioli, fresh or frozen * see note
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasoning in a bowl and place in flat pie dish. In a second dish, pour Italian salad dressing.
- Dip each ravioli in Italian salad dressing, the coat well with breadcrumb mixture. Place on a flat rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spray air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray.
- Working in batches, cook breaded ravioli at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, remove air fryer basket and it a bit of a toss.
- Let them cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- if using frozen ravioli, let it come to room temperature before adding the breading.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 676mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate