Air Fryer Sausage Croissants- -Delicious portable sausage rolls made with premade croissant dough. Great for breakfast, lunch or a snack!
Hey and Hello!
I have to apologize for the disruption last week here at Countertop Cooking. The site was moved over to a new blogging platform and I decided to do it by myself. It was easy, but, there were a few technical things that took wwaayy longer than I anticipated.
I was planning on the site being down one day and it turned into three. Ah..the joys of technology!
Anyway, we are back to business and sharing sausage croissants today!
- Breakfast sausage links: cooked
- Sliced cheese
- Premade croissant dough ( ex: crescent rolls)
Breakfast Sausage: Any flavor or brand will work! Just stick with a link and make sure it’s cooked beforehand.
Sliced Cheese: I took 2 squares of cheddar cheese, then, cut each one into 4 equal squares. Each croissant has 1 square of cheese. However, you can use favorite brand or flavor. Also, you can more cheese in your croissant, if desired.
Croissant Dough: Traditionally, known as “crescent rolls” Any brand or variety ( low fat, fat free, etc) will work.
A few notes: Cooking may vary, depending on your air fryer. Your rolls should be brown and cooked thoroughly when done.
Do not overcrowd your air fryer basket. Work in batches when cooking.
How to Make: ( detailed instructions in recipe card)
- First, unroll each piece of dough in your package.
- Then, place a portion of the cheese and a sausage link on the dough.
- Roll it up!
- Place in your air fryer basket and cook.
- 8 cooked sausage links
- 1 package refrigerated croissant dough ( ex: crescent rolls)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, each cut into 4 equal squares
- Unroll 1 pieces of croissant dough. Place 1 square of cheddar cheese and sausage link in dough. Roll dough up to close.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Spray air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray. Working in batches, place croissants in basket and cook at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until croissants are brown and cheese is melted.
- Let them cool 5-10 minutes before removing from basket. Keep leftovers in a covered container in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate