Waffle Iron French Toast- Skip the griddle and make your french toast right in the waffle iron! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
Crunchy waffles with a decadent french toast taste? Yes…best of both worlds!
- Whipping cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Thick slices of bread
How to Make:
- First, whisk together cream, eggs, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Then, dip a slice of bread into the mixture. Coat it well, but, don’t get it too soggy. If your bread is really drenched, shake off any access before adding it to the waffle iron.
- Preheat your waffle iron and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Then, place dipped piece of bread on to the iron.
- Cook desired/recommended amount of time.
- Maple syrup + Butter
- Strawberry syrup
- .Whipped cream and fresh fruit
- Dip in Maple Butter
- Dusting of powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 12- 14 slices of thick bread
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with non stick cooking spray/oil.
- Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl or pie plate. Dip 1 slice of bread at a time into egg mixture and coat.
- Place on waffle iron and close lid. Cook until your french toast is brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 207mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g