Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta- Creamy chicken made in your crock pot with ranch seasoning and crunchy bacon, then, tossed with hot pasta. It will be a family favorite in no time!
I’m not sure we eat more of around my house- – chicken or pasta.
That is why this dish is darn simple for me to toss together. I always have chicken in my freezer and pasta in my pantry. Plus, this has bacon! (🥓=♡)
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Dry ranch dressing mix (see recipe card)
- Cream of chicken soup
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Chicken broth
- Dried spices: Garlic + Salt + Pepper
- Dry spaghetti
A few notes:
- Cooking time may vary, depending on the size/thickness of your chicken breasts. To make sure they are completely done, be sure the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- If desired, you can simply serve the chicken on top of the pasta, instead of mixing it together.
- For leftovers: If your chicken/sauce is a bit too thicken up, add a bit of milk to the mixture while reheating.
- If you don’t want to spend alot of time cooking bacon for this one, ready cooked bacon is a great shortcut.
- 1.25 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 oz packet, dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt/pepper, to taste preference
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- Place chicken breasts into crock pot.
- In a bowl, whisk together ranch mix, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder and yogurt until smooth.
- Pour over chicken breasts. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.
- When done, remove chicken from pot. Cut or shred and return to pot. Stir in cooked bacon.
- Prepare spaghetti noodles as directed on package. Drain. Mix cooked hot noodles with cooked chicken mixture.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 366Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 1215mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 43g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate