Air Fryer Brownies- It’s brownies! In the Air Fryer! Quick, delicious and chocolaty
I wasn’t planning on sharing these brownies. My plan was to share another dinner recipe this week. But, in food blogging, as in life, things don’t always go as planned.
My dinner recipe pictures were 🖓. However, the dish itself was really good. so, it will be made again and re-shot.
Anyway, I decided to make brownies. Yes, again. But, this time in the air fryer!
This was my first time making brownies in the air fryer and was very happy with the end result. They are delicious and a great option if your are craving brownies and don’t want to make ( or eat) a huge pan of them.
- Flour + Salt + Baking powder
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cooking time may vary, depending on your air fryer. I recommend staring cooking time at 330 degrees for 15 minutes. Then, check to see if they’re done. If they still need more time, do it gradually, to avoid burning them.
- See recipe card for 6 inch round baking pan that I used. If you can fit another ( heat safe) baking pan in your air fryer, you can use that instead. Keep in mind, your baking time may differ.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 5 TBSP butter, melted and cooled
- Grease a 6 – 7 inch round baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- Then, add in vanilla, eggs and melted butter. Mix until fully combined. Spread batter into prepared pan and place pan into air fryer basket.
- Bake at 330 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out nearly clean.
- Carefully remove pan from air fryer and let brownies cool before cutting.
- Adapted from my forking life
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 131mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 2gSugar: 38gProtein: 6g