Air Fryer Tortilla Chips- Making homemade tortilla chips is really simple. Plus, you only need three ingredients!
My family really loves a giant bag of salty snacks. But, being a family of seven, we literally need a giant, family size bag of the desired salty snack.
Which is loaded with salt and can be more costly than your average bag. I’ve tried going with unsalted chips, but, honestly, they aren’t always a hit with everyone. Some like the salt, some don’t, some are somewhere in between. 🤦
Enter these homemade chips. I control the salt, they are quick and really delicious. A hit with everyone!
Just Three Ingredients:
- Corn tortilla shells
- Olive Oil
Make Your Chips:
- First, stack up your shells and cut them into 8 triangles. A good sharp knife will work great for this.
- Lay your tortilla triangles in a single layer on a flat rimmed baking sheet. Brush them with the oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Lightly spray the basket of your air fryer. Then, cook them at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Remove the basket halfway through and give them a little toss.
- Plus, work in batches and don’t overcrowd the basket.
- Spread cooked chips on a flat rimmed baking sheet to cool.
Dip Your Chips:
- 10 pack- 6 inch corn tortillas shells
- 2- 3 TBSP Olive oil
- Stack up the tortilla shells and cut them into 8 triangles.
- Then, place the triangles on to the flat rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.Brush the tortilla triangles with oil Then, sprinkle with desired amount of salt.
- Lightly spray basket of air fryer with non stick cooking spray.
- Working in batches, cook tortilla triangles at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, remove basket and give it a bit of a toss.
- Spread cooked chips on a flat rimmed baking sheet to cool. Keep leftovers in a sealed container.
- Cooking time may vary, depending on your air fryer. For your first batch, cook just 1 or 2 chips to test for crispness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 18Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate