Crock Pot Beer Chicken- Three ingredients is all you need for this flavorful chicken. Serve it up on a bun or in a tortilla.
This is one of my favorite things to make in my crock pot 🠞🠞 chicken.
Nothing is easier than adding a few boneless chicken breasts, plus, required ingredients in the pot. Then, a few hours later? Dinner!
This recipe is just that. You literally just add your ingredients to the pot, cook for a few hours and dinner is ready to go.
Now, yes, you may want to make a side dish or veggie. But, if you serve this chicken on a bun or tortilla with a few fresh veggies as toppings..it’s already taken care of.
The Ingredients List:
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Taco seasoning
More Serving Options:
- Side of Brown Rice or Cilantro Lime Rice
- Sprinkle of cheese
- Top with lettuce and pico de gallo
More Chicken in Your Crock Pot To Try:
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Crock Pot Apple Balsamic Chicken
- Crock Pot Creamy Herb Chicken
- Apricot Chicken
- Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken
- Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz pale ale beer
- 2 TBSP taco seasoning
- salt/pepper, to taste preference
- Place chicken breasts into pot. Sprinkle top with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Pour beer on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Shred chicken before serving. Can be served on buns or in taco shells.
- Cooking time may vary, depending on the size/thickness of your chicken breasts.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 36g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate