Brownie Mix Waffles- Grab a box of brownie mix and make yourself breakfast! These waffles are delicious and will make any ordinary breakfast extra fun.
- 18 oz box dry brownie mix
How Should I Top Them?
- 18 oz box, dry brownie mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with non stick cooking spray/oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and oil. Then, add in dry brownie mix and mix until just combined. If your batter is too thick, stir in 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Pour desired amount of batter on hot waffle maker. Cook according to manufacturers directions.
- The size/amount of waffles will depend on your waffle maker.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate