Crock Pot Cheeseburgers- A perfectly delicious weeknight dinner! Ground beef full of flavor cooked in your crock pot with your favorite cheddar cheese.
These are my favorite way to make cheeseburgers. They are easier, quicker and alot less messy than the traditional patty version.
- Ground beef
- Minced onion + minced garlic
- Worcestershire sauce
- Cubed cheddar cheese
- Dijon mustard
How to Make Crock Pot Cheeseburgers:
- First, brown your ground beef until it’s no longer pink. If necessary, drain it. Then, add it to your crock pot.
- Add in dried spices, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Mix it all up until fully combined and the meat is coated.
- Then, add in cheese cubes and milk. Give it a stir. Cover and cook on low for just one to two hours or until the cheese is melted. While it’s in the crock pot, give it a stir occasionally.
- 1.25 lbs ground beef
- 1 TBSP minced onion
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP ketchup
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- salt/pepper, taste preference
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 TBSP milk
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink. If necessary, drain.
- Transfer cooked meat into crock pot. Add in minced onion, minced garlic, salt, pepper, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Stir until completely mixed.
- Add in cheese cubes and milk and mix to combine. Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese if melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns with your favorite cheeseburger toppings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 537Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 912mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 46g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate