Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken and Pasta- Dinner is one pot and can be on the table in under an hour! Creamy chicken, pasta, fresh spinach and sun dried tomatoes make up this flavorful dish.
This dish is not very pretty, but, it is really easy and really flavorful!
- Boneless chicken
- Chicken broth
- Cream cheese
- Fresh spinach
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried spices: salt/pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder
How to Make Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken and Pasta:
- Add your chicken broth, dried spices and sun dried tomatoes into a greased Instant Pot.
- Then, stir in dry pasta and chicken pieces. Cover with the lid and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes, then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in both cheeses and spinach. Keep stirring until the cheeses are melted.
- It’s a good idea to let it cool for 5 minutes or so before serving. (it’s really hot…careful!)
- The sauce will thicken up a bit as it cools.
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped oil based sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 4 cups dry rotini pasta
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- dash of salt
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into about 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 handfuls of fresh spinach
- Spray pot insert with non stick cooking spray. Add in broth, dried spices and chopped tomatoes. Then, stir in chicken and pasta.
- Cover and set valve to sealing. Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Do a quick release and remove lid. Stir in both cheeses and spinach until cheeses are melted.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 721Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 1218mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 50g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate