Crock Pot Tortellini Soup- -Creamy soup loaded with tomatoes and tortellini. It’s made in your crock pot/slow cooker and just right on a chilly day.
What’s better on a cold winter day than soup? Especially, soup you can make in your crock pot and forget about for a few hours.
This soup fits that bit perfectly!
The Ingredients List:
- Frozen tortellini
- Chicken broth
- Dried spices: salt-pepper-thyme-paprika-minced onion- garlic powder
- Diced tomatoes
- Whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Italian blend cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Tortellini Soup:
- First, add flour and chicken broth into pot. Whisk until smooth. Then, add in tomatoes, tomato paste and dried spices. Whisk again until smooth. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Next, stir in frozen tortellini and cream. Stir again and cook an additional 20-30 minutes or until tortellini is soften.
- Finally, stir in cheeses and cook with lid off until cheeses melt. This should take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried paprika
- salt/pepper, to taste preference
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 15 oz petite diced tomatoes
- 3 TBSP tomato paste
- 16 oz frozen tortellini
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Add flour and chicken broth into pot. Whisk until smooth and flour is dissolved.
- Then, add in dried spices, salt & pepper, tomatoes, and tomato paste. Whisk until smooth.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add in frozen tortellini and cook for 20-30 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in both cheeses and cream and stir.
- With lid off, continue cooking until cheese is completely melted. This should only take approx 15-20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 506Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 1256mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 19g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate