Air Fryer Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies- Your air fryer is not just for french fries! Chewy oatmeal cookies loaded with chocolate chips are quick and easy to make in the air fryer.
What Ingredients are Needed?
- Flour+ Salt+ Baking soda
- Quick cooking oats
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Chocolate chips
A few recipe notes:
- Be sure your butter is softened before mixing.
- Don’t forget to refrigerate your dough before cooking. This helps prevent the cookies from spreading in the air fryer.
- I was able to get 4-5 cookies in my air fryer. You could get more or less, depending on the size of your basket. Just be sure you don’t overcrowd the basket and work in batches.
- The cooking time and temperature will vary, depending on your cookie size and air fryer. Start by cooking one cookie and the lowest cooking time noted in recipe to get a good idea of how they will cook
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 TBSP honey
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Then, add in eggs, vanilla, salt, baking soda and ground cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Then, add in flour and oats. Mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Spray basket of air fryer with non stick cooking spray. Preheat to 325 degrees.
- Scoop cold dough by the tablespoon and form into about a 1 inch ball. Place in air fryer basket and press down lightly. Repeat with remaining dough. Be sure to space dough about 2 inches apart in basket.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes in basket, then, completely on a wire rack.
- Cooking time may vary, depending on size of cookies and brand of air fryer..
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on countertopcooking.net should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate